Deer Antler Velvet Extract - 2 oz. SprayDeer Antler is a natural source for IGF-1, a growth factor hormone, which stimulates cell growth in bones, cartilage, and nerves. Stabilizing Iron Levels & Preventing Anemia Boost Mental & Memory Skills Increase Immune System Function Restore Joint Health
WHAT IS DEER ANTLER? Deer Antler (also known as Deer Antler Velvet Extract) is harvested from the antlers of growing deer, moose, caribou, and elk prior to hardening, with no harm to the animal.
HOW DOES DEER ANTLER WORK? Deer Antler is a natural source for IGF-1, a growth factor hormone, which stimulates cell growth in bones, cartilage, and nerves. It also contains compounds that are necessary for overall wellness, such as amino acids, prostaglandin, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur, and phosphorus. Also found in Deer Antler are glucosamine and chondroitin, which support healthy joint functions.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF DEER ANTLER VELVET?* Deer Antler has been used for over 2,000 years in traditional Chinese medicine for a variety of ailments, including infertility, joint inflammation, and hypertension, but has quickly gained popularity in traditional medicine for a variety of health benefits, including:
- Decrease Recovery Times of Damaged Nerves and Muscles
- Stabilizing Iron Levels & Preventing Anemia
- Anti-aging & Cell Repair
- Boost Mental & Memory Skills
- Increase Immune System Function
- Improving Male & Female Libido
- Restore Joint Health
- Normalizing Blood Pressure
- Reducing Cholesterol
- Prevention of Cold & Flu
- Weight Loss
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 07 November, 2011.